Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Web Frontend

Web Frontend

Josef Wagner

I would like to use my VOIP account on every computer in any internet cafe
of the world.
For that I am searching for an free web frontend, which I can implement in
my homepage.
Does anybody know such a solution or even has experiencein using such an
front end.

Thanks for Your help

Josef

Lucas Tam

"Josef Wagner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:423755bb$0$6882$(E-Mail Removed):

> I would like to use my VOIP account on every computer in any internet
> cafe of the world.
> For that I am searching for an free web frontend, which I can
> implement in my homepage.
> Does anybody know such a solution or even has experiencein using such
> an front end.

Another possiblity is to purchase a SIP gateway (pocket sized device) and
carry that around. When you find an internet cafe, ask if you can plug the
device into their network to make the calls.

--
Lucas Tam ((E-Mail Removed))

Pepperoni

You could use a service with a JAVA ap for VOIP, such as Glophone's Glo2go.
Put a shortcut on your page for the loading page.
http://www.glophone.com/content/glo2go_express.aspx
****************
WARNING!
DO NOT login to Glo2Go Express if you are using the same PC on which your
GloPhone software is installed.
Doing so will cause Glo2Go Express to replace your GloPhone
*******************

This can be used on PCs when downloads/ installations are restricted, such
as library computers.

"Josef Wagner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:423755bb$0$6882$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would like to use my VOIP account on every computer in any internet cafe
> of the world.
> For that I am searching for an free web frontend, which I can implement in
> my homepage.
> Does anybody know such a solution or even has experiencein using such an
> front end.
>
> Thanks for Your help
>
> Josef

webmanco

I guess it would depend on your provider and the lan setup on every
cafe internet, wether its ip addresses are set manulay or by dhcp, it
woluld be easier with the latter.

www.freeworddialup.com has a beta program to use their free account
from any computer in the world.

Pedro