Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > ineen

ineen

Duane Storey

If anyone is interested, there's a new on-net soft phone available
that works pretty good. You can get it at www.ineen.com. Apparently
it does great audio/video with asterix.

nothingisprivate@gmail.com

has anyone read or found if there is any spyware/adware bundled with
this app? I just want to know before installing it. not much info
available about this Ineen yet.

seestiee

How did you get to work with asterisks? I understand that it is sip
based, but I was unsuccessful placing an outbound call from * PBX to Ineen.

http://www.cabling-design.com/forum