Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > wireload model./custom wl creation

wireload model./custom wl creation

whizkid777@gmail.com

hi all,
I use tsmc .13u library for pre layout synthesis. I have an option of
selecting tsmc13_wl10,tsmc13_wl20,tsmc13_wl30,tsmc13_wl40,ts mc13_wl50
for this. TSMC didnt give any area range on which I can select the WL
models. How do do select a model for my design. say my block area is
35kgates.

Also I wanted to know that whether we can create a custom wirelaod
model without floorpalnning and PnR ..If yes how..

Also please tell me how good is DC for .13u, do u think physical
compiler is essential for this process?

thanks
John

Neo

This is a mostly laguage forum so you might not be able to get a good
response for this query. I suggest you post it to snug group in
deepchip.com.