Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Skype, import contacts tool?

Skype, import contacts tool?

Jan Olsen

Skype doesn't allow for exporting or importing contacts (without
having to re-asking for re-authorization from all persons on the
contact list).

Is there a tool out there that fixes this issue?

Dmitri

Jan Olsen wrote:

> Skype doesn't allow for exporting or importing contacts (without
> having to re-asking for re-authorization from all persons on the
> contact list).

> Is there a tool out there that fixes this issue?

Would you like to suggest it as a new feature at Skype's suggestions
forum? See link below.

http://forum.skype.com/viewforum.php?f=3

--
Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD