Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Economical Dial-out Service for US?

Economical Dial-out Service for US?

Mike Schumann

Does anyone have any recommendations for an econimical Dial-Out service that
I can use to terminate VOIP calls to landline phones in the US?

Thanks,
--
Mike Schumann

Ivor Jones

Mike Schumann wrote:
> Does anyone have any recommendations for an econimical Dial-Out
> service that I can use to terminate VOIP calls to landline phones
> in the US?
> Thanks,

Where are you located..? What price do you consider economical..?

Ivor

Mike Schumann

I'm in Florida. Economical is under 2 cents / minute.

Mike Schumann

news:(E-Mail Removed)...