Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > modprobe problems - zaptel

modprobe problems - zaptel

radar

I have kernel 2.6.10 on debian (compiled frmo source) but cannot load a
module for zaptel, getting an error about "modprobe not implemented".
Even if I just type "modprobe" and hit enter, I get this error:

Note: /etc/modules.conf is more recent than /lib/modules/2.6.10/modules.dep
modprobe: QM_MODULES: Function not implemented

modprobe: Nothing to load ???
Specify at least a module or a wildcard like \*

Anyone know what I should do to load zaptel so I can run an fxo card in
debian?