Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > auto-attendant VOIP soho service

auto-attendant VOIP soho service

xyz@nospam.com

I'm looking for an inexpensive VOIP service provider that provides
auto-attendant features with multiple voice mailboxes.

You know: "dial 1 for sales, 2 for billing, etc" for that big-company
feel--even though it may just be one actual line.

Packet8 seems to have lots of good features in their business plan, but I
don't want to be obligated to get 3 lines and adapters right away.

I'd also rather not have to set up a Linux server, etc to do it inhouse.

Any ideas? Thanks.

xyz@nospam.com

I found an outfit named Aptela on the web. For a small business, their
VOIP/PBX/autoattendant seems pretty good.

Anyone have experience with Aptela, pro or con? Thanks.

Chris