Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Unwanted phone calls on Skype

Unwanted phone calls on Skype

google@mythreecs.com

Newbie alert! I just signed up for Skype last night and have been
getting TONS of calls from people I don't know. Is there a setting I'm
missing to block these? If this thing is going to keep ringing with
calls from unknown callers, it's not worth it.

TIA.

Don

Miguel Cruz

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Newbie alert! I just signed up for Skype last night and have been
> getting TONS of calls from people I don't know. Is there a setting I'm
> missing to block these?

Yes, at least in the Mac version.

miguel
--
Hit The Road! Photos from 35 countries on 5 continents: http://travel.u.nu

Aglians

<(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Newbie alert! I just signed up for Skype last night and have been
> getting TONS of calls from people I don't know. Is there a setting I'm
> missing to block these? If this thing is going to keep ringing with
> calls from unknown callers, it's not worth it.

Probably you are in "skypeMe" mode.
Turn on "online".
Ciao.