Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > 2 Sipgate numbers behind one router..?

2 Sipgate numbers behind one router..?

Les Desser

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Ivor Jones
<(E-Mail Removed)> Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:38:07 writes

>I just hope I can get it working with 2 Sipgate numbers..!

I have an SPA-3000 with 2 sipgate numbers - works fine.

The unit is connected to a switchboard.
--
Les Desser
(The Reply-to address IS valid)

Ivor Jones

Les Desser wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Ivor Jones
> <(E-Mail Removed)> Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:38:07 writes
>
>> I just hope I can get it working with 2 Sipgate numbers..!

> I have an SPA-3000 with 2 sipgate numbers - works fine.
>
> The unit is connected to a switchboard.

I'd be interested in talking further re. configuration, could you email me
please..?

--

Ivor
(replace 'invalid' with 'com' in sending address to reply direct)

Les Desser

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Ivor Jones
<(E-Mail Removed)> Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:01:59 writes

>Les Desser wrote:
>> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Ivor Jones
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:38:07 writes
>>
>>> I just hope I can get it working with 2 Sipgate numbers..!

>> I have an SPA-3000 with 2 sipgate numbers - works fine.
>>
>> The unit is connected to a switchboard.

>I'd be interested in talking further re. configuration, could you email me
>please..?

I did the initial configuration via a wizard on <http://voxilla.com/>
where they have different ones for 1000/2000/3000.

If you want to take it further by email, send me an email - but unless
you have special reasons it may be useful to continue here for the
benefit of others.
--
Les Desser
(The Reply-to address IS valid)

Ivor Jones

Les Desser wrote:

[snip]

>>> I have an SPA-3000 with 2 sipgate numbers - works fine.
>>>
>>> The unit is connected to a switchboard.

>> I'd be interested in talking further re. configuration, could you
>> email me please..?
>>

> I did the initial configuration via a wizard on
> <http://voxilla.com/> where they have different ones for
> 1000/2000/3000.
> If you want to take it further by email, send me an email - but
> unless you have special reasons it may be useful to continue here
> for the benefit of others.

Thanks for the pointer to that site, it looks interesting. I still haven't
received the 2000 yet but I'll try the wizard and let you know how I get
on.

Ivor

Les Desser

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Ivor Jones
<(E-Mail Removed)> Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:38:03 writes

>Les Desser wrote:
>
>[snip]

>>> I'd be interested in talking further re. configuration, could you
>>> email me please..?
>>>

>> I did the initial configuration via a wizard on
>> <http://voxilla.com/> where they have different ones for
>> 1000/2000/3000.
>> If you want to take it further by email, send me an email - but
>> unless you have special reasons it may be useful to continue here
>> for the benefit of others.

>Thanks for the pointer to that site, it looks interesting. I still haven't
>received the 2000 yet but I'll try the wizard and let you know how I get
>on.

By the way, where did you buy it and how much was it?
--
Les Desser
(The Reply-to address IS valid)

Linksys PAP2 behind PBX - Sipgate Stephen Oliver UK VOIP 0 09-25-2006 12:58 PM
Sipgate Numbers John DH UK VOIP 1 09-18-2005 01:27 PM
Sipgate - two numbers on same account ? Martin² UK VOIP 2 05-22-2005 02:46 AM
Sipgate can call mobiles, non-geographic numbers but not landlines... George UK VOIP 9 05-14-2005 07:07 PM

Advertisments