Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > HotFoon

HotFoon

iptrade@gmail.com

Hi Everyone,
Is anyone operating Node for Hotfoon. If yes, Please send me your
feedback as i am planning to start a nde. Your feedback is appriciated.
Thanks
Anwar

Tinku

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) Wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> Is anyone operating Node for Hotfoon. If yes, Please send me your
> feedback as i am planning to start a nde. Your feedback i
> appriciated.
> Thanks
> Anwar

DONT EVER THINK OF STARTING A HOTFOON.. I GOT RIPPED OFF BY THOS
BAS****S by atleast 1400$ US..I JUST REGISTERED IN THIS FORUM TO WAR
YOU ABOUT THIS.
I RAN A NODE "TAARA" AND "TAARA2" for 2 months in India and never go
paid.

REGARDS
TINK

--
Tinku

raheem303@gmail.com

Hi Tinku,

Well, I agree sometimes hotfoon does delay in payments to node
operators, anyways i have alternative for u, incase u have funds do
mail me back at (E-Mail Removed)