Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Determine UAS on remote SIP phones

Determine UAS on remote SIP phones

anji@usun-to.ewz.gda.pl

Hi all

I would like to determine state of UA ( DND, forward calls
turned on my remote sip phones.)
Which tools should I use ? sipsak ? maybe something else.
When I send options method to remote sip phones I always receive
SIP/2.0 200 OK response regardless of activated call features (DND, forward)

How can I distinguish different state of UAS ?

Thansk
anji