Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Free Gatekeeper

Free Gatekeeper

Rofl Harris

Does anyone know of a free H323 Gatekeeper that is compatible with MS SQL
Server? I have looked GNUGK but it only support MySQL and PostgreSQL.

Alternatively, could anyone recommend a similar commercial product?

Thanks,

Mike

anonyme

Rofl Harris wrote:
> Does anyone know of a free H323 Gatekeeper that is compatible with MS SQL
> Server? I have looked GNUGK but it only support MySQL and PostgreSQL.
>
> Alternatively, could anyone recommend a similar commercial product?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

Hello,

You can try that : OpenH323 Gatekeeper - The GNU Gatekeeper
http://www.gnugk.org/index.html

Fabien

Gatekeeper Stress Test adolfo.arizpe@gmail.com Cisco 0 02-24-2005 02:02 AM
gatekeeper and cdr david Cisco 1 05-27-2004 08:24 PM
How to register Cisco call manager to Cisco 3640 gatekeeper David Cisco 0 05-10-2004 10:13 AM
Proxy Gatekeeper ??? archstein Cisco 0 04-26-2004 03:01 AM
SIP Gatekeeper Warrick FitzGerald Cisco 1 12-15-2003 08:27 PM

Advertisments