Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Avaya SIP Phone ConVersion

Avaya SIP Phone ConVersion

jabriol1@excite.com

What we're actually trying to do is convert a SIP phone back to a
H.323 phone. We don't have a full SIP system only the normal CM
2.1.1. Reading Avaya's instructions they say we need a SIP system for
the conversion back, but we hear from some Avaya people you only need
a HTTP server. Not sure how to do this conversion back to a H.323 but
my handicap is with the process of how to set up an HTTP server. Do you
know anyplace where I can get this info, maybe a refrence to an Avaya
site or any other site? I familiar with setting up a basic server, but
unfortunately I'm not clear about how get around this. I have been
setting up Diferent Avaya Equpitment including research and devlopment
on the fly for other systems Partner, Merlin, IPOffice etc. And been
learning on the fly...any help is appreciated.

Avaya Soft Phone on Linux Venkat VOIP 1 05-26-2011 07:04 AM
ASA/PIX inside SIP Phone to outside SIP provider googlegroups@ruetsche.com Cisco 0 03-13-2010 11:40 AM
avaya small office and phone manager lite problem ken.peckett@gmail.com UK VOIP 2 09-24-2006 07:18 PM
Serviced office Avaya phone Asterisk VoIP question corb UK VOIP 5 03-27-2006 03:27 PM
Cisco IP Phone H.323 with Avaya IP Office it@progenit.it Cisco 0 11-01-2005 11:11 AM

Advertisments