Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > [OT](?) gnugk+ohphone and mysql authentication

[OT](?) gnugk+ohphone and mysql authentication

Stefano Guglia

hello..

I trying to install a VOIP system on my LAN, using mysql-based
authentication. Until now no way to successfully register all
ohphone/gnomemeeting aliases to the gatekeeper due to GRQ check failed.

Something missing or misconfigured, but after 2 days..at this point I really
need help.

if anybody there is available, will post details of my configuration.

bye,
steve.