Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > ip softphone 1.3 over checkpoint firewall

ip softphone 1.3 over checkpoint firewall

GMG

Hi,

Can you tell me whether it is possible to reliably operate a cisco ip
softphone 1.3 over a user based vpn terminating on checkpoint
firewall-1 ng ai r54?

If so some details would be gratefully received.

Thanks,

Gavin