Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > call manager and music-on-hold

call manager and music-on-hold

mp3maniac

Hi,

does anyone know how I can feed the cisco call manager a stream
(uLaw/aLaw/G.711) so that it uses this for music-on-hold, or can you
give me a hint where to find that information ?

Same true for a door station interface, any tips on how to get the
audioin/out of the cisco call manager without the use of SIP ?

Thanks for any help !

Johannes
google "at" jrietschel.mailshell.com