Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > solved my BroadVoice DTMF problem

solved my BroadVoice DTMF problem

Kyler Laird

I've been frustrated with BroadVoice DTMF detection. Asterisk
was detecting the inband tones but two digits were registering
for each keypress.

I solved it. I forced the use of "ulaw" and now it's fine.

Yea!

--kyler