Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Are there any "wholesale" or "business" VOIP providers? I need 100+ lines.

Reply
Thread Tools

Are there any "wholesale" or "business" VOIP providers? I need 100+ lines.

 
 
John
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-23-2004
Hi,

I have an application that will need 50-100 lines to start and will
need several hundred lines within the first six months. Additionally,
I need be able to quickly add lines in any area code in the US.

I don't think Vonage or Lingo can meet my needs (can they?). What
other providers should I consider. I'm looking for perfect reliability
and outstanding customer service. I'm not looking for the cheapest,
I'm looking for a short-list of the best providers.

Thanks,
John
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kyler Laird
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-23-2004
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (John) writes:

>I have an application that will need 50-100 lines to start and will
>need several hundred lines within the first six months.


Call LiveVoIP.
http://livevoip.com/
I'm going to write more about my experience with them later but the
bottom line is that they impress me by being highly competent,
amazingly priced, completely open, and just plain kind. That's in
stark contrast to some of the other VoIP providers I've experienced.

>Additionally,
>I need be able to quickly add lines in any area code in the US.


Finding someone with *complete* coverage will be difficult. You
might need to resort to remote call forwarding.

>I don't think Vonage or Lingo can meet my needs (can they?).


Ick.

--kyler
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
bkokinadis@gmail.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-08-2004
My company is just starting to offer wholesale voip connectivity to
application providers or mid-sized businesses looking to replace
exisiting T1/PRI connections. Currently we have about 100,000 ports
and growing available and offer toll-free, and national toll numbers as
well as allow for LNP.

We are seeking some beta customers prior to really rolling out this
offering.. Email me if there is any interest here.

 
Reply With Quote
 
BK80
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-10-2004
HI john -

We can certainly help. Do you have a contact number i can reach you at
and maybe setup a conference call?

Thanks,

Brett

John wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an application that will need 50-100 lines to start and will
> need several hundred lines within the first six months. Additionally,
> I need be able to quickly add lines in any area code in the US.
>
> I don't think Vonage or Lingo can meet my needs (can they?). What
> other providers should I consider. I'm looking for perfect

reliability
> and outstanding customer service. I'm not looking for the cheapest,
> I'm looking for a short-list of the best providers.
>
> Thanks,
> John


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
501 PIX "deny any any" "allow any any" Any Anybody? Networking Student Cisco 4 11-16-2006 10:40 PM



Advertisments