Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Grandstream box

Grandstream box

maxi@falkirkreserve-nospam.com

1) Is it possible to save and restore the configuration of a Handytone
486 to a local file? So if I want to use one box, alternately between
two providers, I load configuration A, then later configuration B,
then configuration A again ... any way of doing that?

2) What are good settings for transmitting Fax through a 486, as
regards Preferred Vocoder, and any other settings? If my faxes are
transmitting at low baud rate, is that a VOIP provider problem, or a
problem with the 486?

t-y

Has anyone used those Grandstream VOIP phone?? SniperSquad VOIP 13 01-24-2004 12:38 AM
Anyone used a Grandstream HandyTone 286 with Draytek Router?? SniperSquad VOIP 0 01-07-2004 10:57 PM
Grandstream Phones VoIP Guy VOIP 0 11-12-2003 05:28 AM
grandstream phone review Hugo Drax VOIP 0 10-08-2003 03:41 AM

Advertisments