Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Cisco IPCC Express Database

Cisco IPCC Express Database

Chris

Anybody out there using Cisco IPCC Express that can walk me through
the database schema? Trying to get the historical skill group data
into a workforce management application. Any help would be much
appreciated.

Brad Reese

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Chris) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Anybody out there using Cisco IPCC Express that can walk me through
> the database schema? Trying to get the historical skill group data
> into a workforce management application. Any help would be much
> appreciated.

Chris,

You may want to ask a CCIE at:

http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm#CCIE