Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Considering broadvoice, what hardware to buy ?

Considering broadvoice, what hardware to buy ?

Rein

I am considering broadvoice, what hardware is a good buy ? I thought
about the sipura 2000 ?

Mike Schumann

I've been trying out a pair of Sipura SPA-3000s. I'm pretty impressed with
the capabilities. It appears that the SPA-2000 is similar except for the
different phone interfaces.

Mike Schumann

"Rein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am considering broadvoice, what hardware is a good buy ? I thought
> about the sipura 2000 ?
>

> Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

mako

"Mike Schumann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I've been trying out a pair of Sipura SPA-3000s. I'm pretty impressed with
> the capabilities. It appears that the SPA-2000 is similar except for the
> different phone interfaces.
>
> Mike Schumann
>
> "Rein" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I am considering broadvoice, what hardware is a good buy ? I thought
> > about the sipura 2000 ?
> >

> > Remove NO-SPAM from email address when replying

I run a VoIP company "www.webunited.net". We've been using the
SPA-2000 and SPA-3000 for our clients. We've tested other converters
and are also very impressed with Sipura.

considering MCSD Marvin Palmer MCSD 6 12-22-2004 02:50 AM
Two basic questions considering Swing gajo Java 2 08-20-2004 08:35 PM
I'm considering buying a new motherboard/processor combo for faster synthesis Randy Thelen VHDL 9 04-17-2004 05:01 PM
Considering creating a Java GUI... Tyler Java 2 11-28-2003 06:05 PM

Advertisments