Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Avaya Soft Phone on Linux

Avaya Soft Phone on Linux

Venkat

Hi,

In our office we use Avaya VOIP server, I am currently searching for
a Linux softphone which will work with Avaya system. I have tried
sjphone,cphone and other linux H323 softphone clients.

Can any one please suggest me a good Linux based softphone which will
work with Avaya.

Thanks
Venkat

USERONE USERONE is offline
Junior Member

Hi Venkat

I have the same problem. Did you ever get a good suggestion for a softphone linux client ?

Thanks,
Daniel