Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > SIP Stack for Java ...

SIP Stack for Java ...

Bruno Vignola

hi All,

I am looking for a free, possibly open-source, SIP stack
written in Java (I need to implement a SIP Client in Java).
I have found JSIP so far (http://sourceforge.net/projects/jsip)
but cannot find any documentation ... did anyone use a SIP stack
written in Java? Can u help me?

thank you very much and best regards,

Bruno

Tor-Einar Jarnbjo

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Bruno Vignola) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) m:

> but cannot find any documentation ... did anyone use a SIP stack
> written in Java? Can u help me?

I would recommend you to take a look at JSR-32 (javax.sip) and the
reference implementation from NIST:

http://w3.antd.nist.gov/it_voip.shtml

Tor

Bruno Vignola

"Tor-Einar Jarnbjo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> I would recommend you to take a look at JSR-32 (javax.sip) and the
> reference implementation from NIST:
>
> http://w3.antd.nist.gov/it_voip.shtml
>
> Tor

thank you for your help, Tor