Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Good SIP phone (speaker phone)

Good SIP phone (speaker phone)

Kay Suds

Hi All,

I am kindly looking for any recommendations for a good sip phone. I have
only tried the SNOM 100 and the speaker phone quality is very poor. Anyone
have any good experiences with a good SIP/VOIP phone

Thanks,
Kay