Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Q: About connections between Voip provider and the telephone company

Q: About connections between Voip provider and the telephone company

Kasper

I'm fairly new in the Voip technology, but I have a few questions seen from
the voip providers point of view.

- Let's say I want to establish a voip company. Then as far as I know now, I
need a couple of E1 lines connected to the actual telephone providors
exchange, some hw to terminate the lines and some software. Is this correct?

- Another questions is, is it not possible to have an IP connection to the
providors exchange where you can transfer the calls to PSTN/GSM network
instaed of the E1 lines?

Hope you understand me. Thanks in advance.

--
Note. Husk at fjerne "FJERN" fra min mail adresse, hvis du skal kontakte
mig.