Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Google is our friend

Google is our friend

Jezwold

I just wanted to say to all the "Gimme code now" brigade if you want
code use google to find it before you post messages on here saying
"Gimme code now!!" It just makes you look ****ing stupid if its obvious
that you havent even tried to find it for yourself.

Mike Treseler

The target group for your advice does not read
this newsgroup regularly. Those of us who do read,
may post a pointer for interesting on-topic faqs
but ignore the rest without judgement.

-- Mike Treseler

charles.elias@wpafb.af.mil

Mike,

You are a scholar and a gentleman. I agree completly with your reply.
This newsgroup has been very helpful to me and many others. For the
most part it is free from sniping and ill mannered replies which is a
testament to the professionalism of most of its users.
Best regards,

Charles