Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Best VOIP Service

Best VOIP Service

darin

I have found the best VOIP service for my home. First Three Months
FREE!!! With Activation, Shipping and equipment, I have invested a
total of $39 for THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE. Plus I gave the email of the
person who recommended me and I get a $25 credit at the end of the
three months. Its www.lingo.com and if you give them my email
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) you and I will get a $25 credit on our account. Sign
up for a no obligation lingo account and get a $25 credit for being
recommended by (E-Mail Removed)

Try it and have nothing to loose. Cancel and keep your free equipment.

Plus the quality is great. I put a small ups on my Lingo modem and
Cable modem and back wired it into my phone wiring (after
disconnecting SBC), and now me and my wife cannot tell the difference
between Lingo $19.95 a month (including long distance) and our old
$60+ a month POTs line.

First 3 months free..... $19.95 (NO TAX) a month after that.

Thats the great deal we got. Plus when a friend ((E-Mail Removed))
recommends you, we both get $25.

darin

If you would like me to refer you, please email me at
(E-Mail Removed) with your name and email address. I will put your
email address in my lingo account as a referal and you will get an
email from them with instructions on signing up.

FYI!!! I got my number ported over and have wired the lingo box
through the second pair(black-yellow) of my phone line, into the
outside phone box, and back throughout the house on my first pair
(red-green). Now every phone in the house (including the security
system and tivo) works on that pair. If you do this, you should make
sure and disconnect the telephone comming in from your original phone
company. I understand that they leave voltage on the line.

thanks

(E-Mail Removed) (darin) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I have found the best VOIP service for my home. First Three Months
> FREE!!! With Activation, Shipping and equipment, I have invested a
> total of $39 for THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE. Plus I gave the email of the
> person who recommended me and I get a $25 credit at the end of the
> three months. Its www.lingo.com and if you give them my email
> (E-Mail Removed) you and I will get a $25 credit on our account. Sign
> up for a no obligation lingo account and get a $25 credit for being
> recommended by (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Try it and have nothing to loose. Cancel and keep your free equipment.
>
> Plus the quality is great. I put a small ups on my Lingo modem and
> Cable modem and back wired it into my phone wiring (after
> disconnecting SBC), and now me and my wife cannot tell the difference
> between Lingo $19.95 a month (including long distance) and our old
> $60+ a month POTs line.
>
> First 3 months free..... $19.95 (NO TAX) a month after that.
>
> Thats the great deal we got. Plus when a friend ((E-Mail Removed))
> recommends you, we both get $25.

darin

I just looked at Lingo.com and I believe they are now only giving one
free month. Its still the best deal I can find out there.

(E-Mail Removed) (darin) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I have found the best VOIP service for my home. First Three Months
> FREE!!! With Activation, Shipping and equipment, I have invested a
> total of $39 for THREE MONTHS OF SERVICE. Plus I gave the email of the
> person who recommended me and I get a $25 credit at the end of the
> three months. Its www.lingo.com and if you give them my email
> (E-Mail Removed) you and I will get a $25 credit on our account. Sign
> up for a no obligation lingo account and get a $25 credit for being
> recommended by (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Try it and have nothing to loose. Cancel and keep your free equipment.
>
> Plus the quality is great. I put a small ups on my Lingo modem and
> Cable modem and back wired it into my phone wiring (after
> disconnecting SBC), and now me and my wife cannot tell the difference
> between Lingo $19.95 a month (including long distance) and our old
> $60+ a month POTs line.
>
> First 3 months free..... $19.95 (NO TAX) a month after that.
>
> Thats the great deal we got. Plus when a friend ((E-Mail Removed))
> recommends you, we both get $25.

Fred Goodwin, CMA

"darin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

> If you do this, you should make
> sure and disconnect the telephone comming in from your original phone
> company. I understand that they leave voltage on the line.

And when the telco reuses your "dead" pair for the house down the street, who
you gonna complain to?

Kyler Laird

"Fred Goodwin, CMA" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>> If you do this, you should make
>> sure and disconnect the telephone comming in from your original phone
>> company. I understand that they leave voltage on the line.

>And when the telco reuses your "dead" pair for the house down the street, who
>you gonna complain to?

Why would you complain?

BTW, a friend who didn't activate the phone line in his house still gets
dialtone. We suspect 911 calls will work. Might be worth keeping the
line connected (to something) for that.

--kyler