Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Voip advice

Voip advice

Rick

Hello,

I own a small business, and want to connect a remote employee to my
key system. I have a Nortel Compact ICS, and a spare ATA unit. The
remote user will probably be connected via DSL. I'd like to do this
as inexpensively as possible, so what hardware is recommended? The
ATA mentioned above provides a POTS style connection to the digital
key system.

TIA,

Rick

Nortec in MN

Like most things, you can do it cheap or you can do it right. The best way
I've seen is to use the MCK EXTender 4000. the remote employee can then use
a standard digital phone and use all the features as anyone in the office
can.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...