Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > ShoreTel

ShoreTel

Joseph Finley

We're entertaining a few quotes for a new phone system.

We looked at Vodavi and Shoretel came in. Anyone with experience with the
ShoreTel voice switches? I'd be interested to hear their reliability,
functionality, "Echo" problems.

Thanks
Joe

Shoretel + home workers Timothy Teapot UK VOIP 2 12-26-2008 02:56 PM
Shoretel Stephen Ward UK VOIP 6 11-28-2008 06:56 PM
Shoretel IP 100 Phone val@redsquaretech.com VOIP 0 08-15-2006 05:05 PM
FS: ShoreTel / Shoreline ShoreGear 24 Terry Dalton VOIP 2 10-13-2005 04:18 AM

Advertisments