Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VoIP call generator...

VoIP call generator...

Kwan Seng Low

Sorry for the newbie question....
Is there a freeware/PD VoIP (preferably H323) call generator out
there?
some kind of sw tools that let me customize script to generate 323
calls to target gw?

Thanks
Kwan

Andreas Sikkema

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Kwan Seng Low) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Sorry for the newbie question....

Call generators and newbie in one line? )

callgen from OpenH323 (http://openh323.sourceforge.net/)

> some kind of sw tools that let me customize script to generate 323
> calls to target gw?

It is not scriptable as such, but it has loads of command parameters and
there's always some various command line scripting language on your
platform of choice.

--
Andreas