Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Pls tell me the concept in BICC Protocol?

Pls tell me the concept in BICC Protocol?

hercules

Bicc protocol is bearer independently , Which can run on SS7 net, ATM, and
IP.

BICC protocol can run on SS7 net. when Bearer Network Connection
Characteristics is SS7 net.

What is the meaning of Backbone Network Connection Identifier(BNC-ID) and
Interworking Function Address

(BIWF-address).

I guess that the BNC-ID is OPC , and BIWF-address is Circuit Identify
Code. Am I right?

Thanks!