Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Hardphones with iLBC codec

Hardphones with iLBC codec

Steve Blair

Does anyone have a list of SIP based IP hardphones that
support iLBC? If you can forward me the info I'd appreciate
it.

-Steve

Teemu Harju

Steve Blair wrote:

> Does anyone have a list of SIP based IP hardphones that
> support iLBC? If you can forward me the info I'd appreciate
> it.
>
> -Steve

Hi...

I know one phone that supports iLBC. That is GrandStream BudgeTone 100
series, more info from here http://www.grandstream.com/y-bt100.htm.

- Teemu