Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Voip monitoring software

Voip monitoring software

Shibumi

Hello,

I need a tool, preferably low cost or opensource , to monitor voice gateways
and neighbor gatekeepers.
Can you please recommend any ?

Thanks and Regards

Charlene

Hi,

>I need a tool, preferably low cost or opensource , to monitor voice gateways
>and neighbor gatekeepers.
>Can you please recommend any ?

Have you tried Monitoring Software http://www.monitoring-software.net they have
a mix of just about everything.

Charlene

Alan Clark

Charlene <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Hi,
>
> >I need a tool, preferably low cost or opensource , to monitor voice gateways
> >and neighbor gatekeepers.
> >Can you please recommend any ?

> Have you tried Monitoring Software http://www.monitoring-software.net they have
> a mix of just about everything.
>
> Charlene

You can also check Telchemy's site (www.telchemy.com) for information
on the VQmon monitoring software and various VoIP test equipment
vendors that use it

Alan