Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Packet8 Major problems

Packet8 Major problems

Bill

I have been with packet 8 for over a month now and nothing but
problems. My son in the marines in nc. can not get through no matter
what phone he calls from, he gets the message "can not complete your
call as dialed" local people have to try two or three times before
they quit geting the same message and get through to me. after
hundreds of call and hours on the phone packet8 has no answers and can
not help me. crappy service.

Micro Angelo

In a previous posting, Usenet was endowed with the following text from
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Bill):

> I have been with packet 8 for over a month now and nothing but
> problems. My son in the marines in nc. can not get through no matter
> what phone he calls from, he gets the message "can not complete your
> call as dialed" local people have to try two or three times before
> they quit geting the same message and get through to me. after
> hundreds of call and hours on the phone packet8 has no answers and can
> not help me. crappy service.

Describe your setup. Is the ATA behind a router or not? If their service
doesn't work for you, you should be able to cancel with penalty. They
can't charge you for a service that does not work as advertised. They
may try to charge a disconnect fee, but I would challenge that because
the service never worked properly and their tech support could not
resolve the issues.

Try another service, like BroadVoice or Vonage.

MA

Killer Madness

Don't use Broadvoice...they're pretty shitty. I currently have them and have
also ordered Voicepulse. Voicepulse is already superior to Broadvoice in
sound quality already.

"Micro Angelo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In a previous posting, Usenet was endowed with the following text from
> (E-Mail Removed) (Bill):
>
> > I have been with packet 8 for over a month now and nothing but
> > problems. My son in the marines in nc. can not get through no matter
> > what phone he calls from, he gets the message "can not complete your
> > call as dialed" local people have to try two or three times before
> > they quit geting the same message and get through to me. after
> > hundreds of call and hours on the phone packet8 has no answers and can
> > not help me. crappy service.

> Describe your setup. Is the ATA behind a router or not? If their service
> doesn't work for you, you should be able to cancel with penalty. They
> can't charge you for a service that does not work as advertised. They
> may try to charge a disconnect fee, but I would challenge that because
> the service never worked properly and their tech support could not
> resolve the issues.
>
> Try another service, like BroadVoice or Vonage.
>
> MA

Confusion about row-major and column-major Jef Driesen C++ 2 01-12-2006 03:02 PM
Packet8 Major problems Bill VOIP 1 08-18-2004 08:11 PM
NArray indexing order: row major vs column major ara howard Ruby 0 10-28-2003 04:16 PM
Major Major Problem With ASP.NET kokwooi ASP .Net 6 09-19-2003 08:52 AM
Re: Why is everyone down on Packet8? Kyler Laird VOIP 1 06-29-2003 01:55 PM

Advertisments