Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > best deal for UK outgoing PSTN?

best deal for UK outgoing PSTN?

Joe Harrison

I'm using FWD and need somewhere to send my outgoing PSTN calls, which
are usually to destinations also in UK. I've read FWD's partner list and
visited what seems like dozens of sites for companies providing services
but I can't figure out the best deal.

Voiptalk at 2.99+VAT per month and 1p/min to UK seems most reasonable so
far. Anyone actually using FWD or similar in UK and can offer advice?

Zebedee

I stopped using fwd a while ago, and am using voiptalk / telappliant for
both incoming and outgoing calls. They have an access code into fwd and vice
versa so I don't really need to use fwd at all. I bought a grandstream phone
from voiptalk as well for under 50. All works brilliantly so far. The best
feature I think is their online billing records and they have nifty little
things such as low credit and balance announcements configurable via phones.
To my surprise they can also provide me with an italian incoming number
which is useful for my parents in milan to contact me at local rates (they
don't have adsl )

I did try pipecall as well but it just didn't compare.

Anyway, just my tuppence worth

Zeb

"Joe Harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:40e17a3d$0$276$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> I'm using FWD and need somewhere to send my outgoing PSTN calls, which
> are usually to destinations also in UK. I've read FWD's partner list and
> visited what seems like dozens of sites for companies providing services
> but I can't figure out the best deal.
>
> Voiptalk at 2.99+VAT per month and 1p/min to UK seems most reasonable so
> far. Anyone actually using FWD or similar in UK and can offer advice?

Best Buy Reward Zone - Scam or Good Deal? Ollie W. Holmes DVD Video 10 12-28-2009 05:39 PM
AMD64 or Semperon, deal or no deal? Tad Confused Computer Information 7 04-13-2006 05:43 PM
deal or no deal rbt Python 7 12-28-2005 08:57 PM
Best outgoing provider for UK landline...? Alex UK VOIP 3 10-17-2005 04:23 PM
Best deal on Canon 10D anyone? Marcel Titus Digital Photography 4 10-31-2003 06:20 PM

Advertisments