Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Use different lines on Cisco 7960 in directory and dialplan

Use different lines on Cisco 7960 in directory and dialplan

Henrik Larsson

Is it possible to use different lines in the phone directory or in the
dialplan in a Cisco 7960 with SIP image 7.1?

I have configured 2 lines, one for a local provider and one with FWD. But if
i dial a number from the directory, line1 is always used.

Best regards Henrik

kurt

Dunes telcom

thanks