Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Open Source SIP stack

Open Source SIP stack

Lee Thalblum

Does anyone know of an open source SIP stack written in C rather than
C++, as Vocal is? Unfortunately the platform I'm looking to implement
VoIP on does not have a C++ compiler available. Thank you.

Lee Thalblum

Kurt Jaeger

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
Lee Thalblum <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Does anyone know of an open source SIP stack written in C rather than
>C++, as Vocal is? Unfortunately the platform I'm looking to implement
>VoIP on does not have a C++ compiler available. Thank you.

www.iptel.org, the SIP express router ?

Have you looked at OSIP from GNU ?

http://www.gnu.org/directory/libs/oSIP.html

--
MfG/Best regards, Kurt Jaeger 16 years to go !
LF.net GmbH fon +49 711 90074-23 http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Lee Thalblum

I hadn't found either of those in my research. Thank you for the suggestions.

Lee