Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Franklin Tempest DVG VoIP gateways?

Franklin Tempest DVG VoIP gateways?

the tree by the river

I have a rack of Franklin Tempest Data/Voice Gateway systems,
part number 707-018-24. Each one has two DSP cards, a network
card, and what I presume is a T1 interface card. Unfortunately,
the hard drives were wiped, and all software and documentation
is missing. (But other than that, they're in pristine condition.)

I don't have a lot of experience with VoIP hardware; anyone
familiar enough with these to know whether they're still worth
anything? Franklin Telecom's websites haven't provided any
useful information or documentation and I have no idea whether
it's possible to do anything with these without proprietary
software that I don't have. (There's a "management" unit as
well on the rack, also in the same wiped condition, so that's
no help either.)

--
soc.singles FAQ [ Nyx Net, free ISP ] Misc.Fitness.Weights page
www.trygve.com/ssfaq.html [ http://www.nyx.net ] www.trygve.com/mfw.html

D-LINK DVG-2001S VoIP ATA 1506 UK VOIP 0 05-06-2009 09:08 PM
Razer Copperhead High Precision Gaming Mouse Tempest Blue Giveaway @ OO Silverstrand Front Page News 0 10-02-2006 10:36 PM
[Q] How to unlock DLink DVG-1402S VoIP router? Mazi VOIP 7 06-27-2006 02:47 PM
Can DLink DVG-1402S router work with Vonage voip service JB VOIP 0 01-15-2005 07:36 AM
D-Link DVG-1402 VoIP Router root/administrator VOIP 1 12-05-2004 03:45 PM

Advertisments