Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Nortel PBX Programming

Nortel PBX Programming

Jeff Kropf

I am currently the telecom coordinator/manager for Samaritan Albany
General and Samaritan North Lincoln Hospitals in Oregon. We have an
Option 61c, 51c and two 11c PBXs that I maintain, and an 81c at a
sister hospital that I have done some work on.

After getting a 33% pay cut recently, I am looking for ways to regain
my lost income. I would be more than happy to do remote admin
programming for you! I would be available for scheduled programming
work between the hours of 6:30pm and 6:00am Pacific time and for "on
call" status from 5:00pm to 7:00am. My hope is to eventually be able
to offer 24x7 coverage, but with my current job at the hospitals, I
have to keep it after hours for now.

I am set up to dial into a system from home or from my iPaq and cell
phone if need be, so my response time is normally about 5 min! Using
this method, I have reprogrammed phones for the hospitals , from such
places as the side of the freeway in Denver, and the dinner table in
Canada! I have this equipment on my person 24x7, and am reachable via
phone, cell phone or pager.

I will soon have an online help desk setup for non-urgent help
requests, and of course you would be welcome to call my cell phone or
pager for the urgent issues.

I can also provide you gray market" phones and line cards that carry a
lifetime warranty, with advanced overnight replacement and great
prices!

If this sounds like a service you could use, please contact me and we
can discuss the details. If not, please pass this information on to
anyone you know who may need the services I have to offer.

If you are interested, please email me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Regards,

Jeff E. Kropf

Samaritan Albany General Hospital
1046 Sixth Ave. SW
Albany, OR 97321

Phone: 541-812-4840
Fax: 541-812-4521
Web: www.samhealth.org

P.S. Sorry if this is not the place to post this type of message, but
with a 33% pay cut and only a two week notice of the effective date, I
had to try.

merassistant merassistant is offline
Junior Member

Jeff here are a few places to try:
http://www.pbxlance.com might get you where you need to be. Just look for jobs posted.

You may also want to look into the tech rewards program for MA It might help you get what you need as a Nortel Tech. Also if you need help/support for your system online, try the Nortel Forums