Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VOIP PC Software - Calls to IP Address

VOIP PC Software - Calls to IP Address

Bigpond

Most of the IP SOftware I have seen are linked to a service. These packages
are tied to the service so calls can only be made by using the contacts in
the service.

I would like to locate some VOIP software that allows me to call another PC
using just the IP Address.

I would appreciate if anyone can suggest so software to try.

regards Lex

SPD

Bigpond wrote:
> Most of the IP SOftware I have seen are linked to a service. These packages
> are tied to the service so calls can only be made by using the contacts in
> the service.
>
> I would like to locate some VOIP software that allows me to call another PC
> using just the IP Address.
>
> I would appreciate if anyone can suggest so software to try.
>
> regards Lex

xten

Jan

Use X-Lite!