Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VOIP Peering mailing list announcement

VOIP Peering mailing list announcement

Daryl Jones

A new mailing has been created by a group of folks interested in
BGP peering for VOIP networks.

the body of the message, write: subscribe

A request for confirmation will be sent to you. Reply to the confirmation
and you will be added to the list.

Description :

A discussion of Voice Peering and Interconnections. We'll
discuss technologies like ENUM and TRIP, along with various
techniques like Voice Peering Fabrics, and related areas
like Internet QOS. We can also talk about the bigger
business issues like Walled Gardens, Triple Plays, and the
impact of VOIP on the telecom space.