Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Number Assignment and Number Portability

Number Assignment and Number Portability

Brian Young

All,

Does anyone know a vendor who provides PSTN number assignment and Number
Porting services? I want to be able to give my users a PSTN number or
port there existing number over to my server without haveing to become a
CLEC

Thanks,

BY

Kurt Jaeger

Hi!

>Does anyone know a vendor who provides PSTN number assignment and Number
>Porting services? I want to be able to give my users a PSTN number or
>port there existing number over to my server without haveing to become a
>CLEC

Do you know http://www.nanpa.com/ ?

Maybe you'll find a pointer there ?

--
MfG/Best regards, Kurt Jaeger 16 years to go !
LF.net GmbH fon +49 711 90074-23 http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Juhura Nagamichi

Brian Young <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<l9Qmc.157867$(E-Mail Removed) v.net>...
> All,
>
> Does anyone know a vendor who provides PSTN number assignment and Number
> Porting services? I want to be able to give my users a PSTN number or
> port there existing number over to my server without haveing to become a
> CLEC
>
> Thanks,
>
> BY

Nikotel provides porting services in Germany. Maybe they also do in
the US. As they have a lot of business customers they probably do. But
there's nothing on the webpage. You have to contact their support
guys.

Juhura Nagamichi