Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Cisco IP Phone Simulator / Emulator ?

Cisco IP Phone Simulator / Emulator ?

Fox

Hi guy,

Did anyone know where can i download a Cisco ip phone simulator /
emulator (say. 7960) to test my ip phone service ? Or is it really
exist? I have serached by google for half day but no luck at all.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Fox

Majortom

You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
though.

chris@nospam.com

On Mon, 3 May 2004 22:12:46 -0400, "Majortom"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
>though.

Softphone doesn;t emulate the 7960 services. Do a google search. At
one time I downloaded a simulator, but don't recall where I got it
from. It's wasn't that good as I recall, but there is probably a
better version.

Jeff Spidle

Check out IP-BLUE's vtgo-pc it emulates a complete 7960 phone

www.ipblue.com
"Majortom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:z_Clc.31352$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> You can look for the Cisco IP SoftPhone. You might need a CCO account
> though.

Russell JF Kirk

The Cisco Press book "Developing Cisco IP Phone Services" has an emulator
included on a CD with it, or try using an eval copy of IPBlue's softphone
which does emulate a 7960.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...