Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Reset MMC in Call Mgr 3.3

Reset MMC in Call Mgr 3.3

BryanL

Can anyone tell me how to reset a Meet Me Conference (MMC) in Call Mgr
3.3? We have a user who left a phone connected to a line and I'm
having trouble tracking down the phone. I figured it would be easier
to reset the MMC's since we only have ten of them. I don't know how to
do this though...

As always thanks in advance for any replies.