Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > SIP Stacks

SIP Stacks

Brian Young

I'm evaluating SIP stacks for commercial use. I've looked at vovida,
SipX and just contacted Hotsip. Can anyone share their experiences with
any of these products or suggest an alternative?

Thanks,

BY

Hank Karl

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:20:47 GMT, Brian Young <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I'm evaluating SIP stacks for commercial use. I've looked at vovida,
>SipX and just contacted Hotsip. Can anyone share their experiences with
>any of these products or suggest an alternative?

An alternative is the dynamicsoft SIP stack, which is now sold through
TNT Systems (http://www.tntss.com/products.htm).

>Thanks,
>
>BY

James H. Thompson

There is a list of Protocol Stack vendors here:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Protoc...pment+Services

--
Jim

James H. Thompson

news:3fRgc.61559$(E-Mail Removed) et...

SIP or JAIN stacks Smiley Java 0 08-03-2007 04:10 PM
Open source RTP/RTCP stacks vanitha@agilis.st.com.sg VOIP 1 04-19-2005 05:36 PM
push and pop - stacks Will C++ 6 10-16-2003 04:05 AM
stacks and array JC C++ 3 10-09-2003 05:03 PM
Stacks Vanessa T. C++ 5 10-08-2003 10:28 PM

Advertisments