Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Re: Best way to connect a Cisco router to a Norstar Meridian

Re: Best way to connect a Cisco router to a Norstar Meridian

If you do go with the Cisco, use the "cisco1760-V" it's less expensive,
includes your first couple DSPs and can handle just as much voice as the
2600.

news:406acfbe$0$7850$(E-Mail Removed).. .

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk65...800ae2d1.shtml