Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > ATA-186 and call transfer?

ATA-186 and call transfer?

Yehavi Bourvine

Hello,
I am trying to make an ATA-186 working with an Avaya PBX. I am using a config
file which mainly contains the default values from the examples, and have
problems with its functionality: I have a call and would like to transfer it. I
press <Flash>, get a dialtone (and the other one gets into hold) and then I
dial the other party; the other party never gets a ring and here I get stuck.

Any idea?
Thanks, __Yehavi: