Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > error in compilation of Open source for H.323 from openh323.org ,help plz

error in compilation of Open source for H.323 from openh323.org ,help plz

suhas

Hi All,

I'm doing my final year graduation project in VOIP, and currently
dealing with the open source of H.323 dowloaded from openh323.org
But the code is not getting compiled, its giving a lots of comilation
and linking errors.
According to what I have understood, its unable to convert a .exp file
to a .def file successfully, due to which is is encountering many
unresolved references.
If anyone can throw some light on this topic, I would be highly
obliged,
I'm running out of time.
If someone has successfully compiled the open source then plz help me.
I can be contaced on http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Suhas

Andreas Sikkema

(E-Mail Removed) (suhas) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> I'm doing my final year graduation project in VOIP, and currently
> dealing with the open source of H.323 dowloaded from openh323.org
> But the code is not getting compiled, its giving a lots of comilation
> and linking errors.

Post a question to the OpenH323 mailinglist WITH the error messages you
get.

I assume you also downloaded and built PWLib?

Did you read the README file?

--
Andreas