Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > LDAP and Call Manager

LDAP and Call Manager

Eric Senesac

Hi,
I am sys admin for our Call Manager Cluster; we have the Pub, 5 Sub's,
MOH, Exchange, and Unity.
We are running:
OS Image 2000 2.3
OS Upgrade 2000 2.5
OS SR 2000 2.5 (sr6)

CCM Admin
CCM System Version 3.3 (3) sr 3
CCM Admin Version 3.3 (0.161)
CCM Installation ID 3.3 (3) sr3

DC Directory
Integrated Install 3.3.3.14

We are trying to migrate to Open LDAP and running into all kinds of
problems. Has any one done this, have you been successful? I am not
the Directory Administrator, however; I am working with him and can
provide specifics on failures. In addition all Open LDAP replies will
be shared with him so please give details.
Thanks