Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Open source billing software

Open source billing software

anji@delete-this.ewz.gda.pl

Hello !
I have csv records like:
Date, Caller,Callee,Duration.
This file based on information from radius server.

Is some open software where could I use my records
with my rates to prepare invoicing ?

I tried Trabas but I didn't find information how
Trabas use prepared CDR records from radius.

Thanks & Regards
Anji

Andrew Zhilenko

Hello!

> I have csv records like:
> Date, Caller,Callee,Duration.
> This file based on information from radius server.
> Is some open software where could I use my records
> with my rates to prepare invoicing ?

There is an open source VoIP billing - PortaBilling (www.portaone.com),
but it is commercial, full-scale billing - so probably for your case it is
an overkill. I think in your case you can just process these .CSV files in
Excel, MS Access or something similar and just put a correct summaries
where you need them.

> I tried Trabas but I didn't find information how
> Trabas use prepared CDR records from radius.

Trabas can import CDRs from the RADIUS detail files.

WBR, Andrew
--
Andrew Zhilenko
Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,